The East Reservoir Community Advocacy and Action Group invites you to participate in their ‘Food is Free’ day, where food and gardening skills will be shared to help make food fair in East Reservoir.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
- Local Residents telling stories about how they are making healthy, cheap food available for themselves and their neighbours
- Soil improvement and composting workshop (1:30 – 2:15pm)
- Food swap / share table – bring your extra home grown food or seedlings to share
- Cooking demos – delicious cheap home cooked meals (2:30 – 3:15pm)
- Free seedling and smoothie giveaways
- Info about emergency food alternatives
- A chance to meet and enjoy the company of neighbours who care about fair food
When: Sunday 11 October 2015, 1:30 – 3:30pm
Where: T.W Andrews Reserve (Green space near playground)
Cost: FREE EVENT
Contact. No registration required. For more information contact Jackie on 8470 8219
The East Reservoir Community Advocacy and Action Group is a small and open group of lcoal residents and organisations who work together to care for the neighbourhood of East Reservoir.