Transition Darebin are running a webinar on 29 November called ‘Sowing seeds of resilience in the suburbs’.
This session seeks to inform and inspire others living in multi unit apartment precincts to:
- ‘Green’ their backyard / balcony / terrace and wider precinct
- Design systems to manage ‘waste’
- Rejuvenate small spaces and marginal edges
- Develop meaningful connections with neighbours and trades
- Understand how Permaculture zones and principles can assist in creating positive changes
When: Sunday 29th November 3.00 – 4.30pm
Where: online Zoom
Cost: FREE but registrations essential. Book here.
This workshop is part of a series of workshops being run by Transition Darebin.
Proudly supported by Darebin City Council.