Join Chloe Thomson from Bean There Dug That for this free online webinar about how to manage Queensland Fruit Fly in your home garden or community gardens.
In this session Chloe will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to QFF
- How to tidy up your garden for winter & the importance of it in the management process
- Pruning fruit trees & other winter prep
- Getting your garden ready for spring
- What to do first in the QFF management process once the weather warms up
- There will be time at the end to have your questions answered.
Date: Thursday 18 March 2021, 7-8pm
Location: Online (Zoom)
Cost: Free but registrations essential, register here
This webinar is supported by Darebin City Council. Gardeners from neighbouring Council areas are invited to attend as managing this pest will be a community effort and QFF does not recognise borders!
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org