Sustainable Gardening Australia is running a series of five FREE webinars on Edible Gardening for Darebin residents. These webinars will present practical ideas and strategies for gardeners wishing to grow their own food at home, with the goal of improving health and wellbeing.
Workshop topics and dates:
- Introduction to Edible Gardening 8 April, 6.30-7.30pm
- Preparing for the Winter Harvest 15 April, 6.30-7.30pm
- Gardening in Small Spaces – Pots, Courtyards and Balconies 22 April, 6.30-7.30pm
- Growing Microgreens 29 April, 6.30-7.30pm
- Active Ageing through Gardening 6 May, 6.30-7.30pm
These workshops are proudly supported by the Darebin City Council’s Community Grants Program.