Through May, June & July, Span has been running a short series of three workshops focused on food sustainability and waste, composting and urban gardening.
Join Span in their final workshop of the series, ‘Winter Wonder Garden’.
In this session, you will learn about:
• Why it’s great to grow your own food.
• Composting and creating healthy soil.
• How to propagate herbs and save seeds for next season.
• Seasonality and how to create a productive patch at home.
• Local community gardens that you can join.
Date & Time: Sunday 25-July 2021, @ 1.30pm – 3.00pm
Address: Span Community House, 64 Clyde St, Thornbury, 3071
Cost: free, register here