Bridge Darebin is currently looking for a Volunteer Garden Coordinator. This would suit someone who can commit around 3 hours or more/week and has some experience & confidence maintaining a medium to large-sized garden & can start ASAP. More details on this role below.
- Water all planters/pots/garden beds at Bridge Darebin Green & Moon Rabbit Cafe
- Weed and maintain planters/pots/garden bed
- Work with facilities/Moon Rabbit to decide on the best plants to plant for the cafe’s kitchen use
- Collect worm castings, place into soil in planters/pots/garden beds
- Attend to spare succulents that can be sold at the market or via the café (propagate, repot, etc)
- Occasionally guide ad hoc garden volunteers
Days flexible; ideally once a week for 2-3 hours, or more as necessary in warmer weather. Likely will be regularly 1-2 times a week depending on the weather. Starting ASAP.
If you have any questions and/or are interested, please email (email@example.com) outlining your gardening experience and suitability for this role.