Nursery staff are invited to join horticultural entomologist Andrew Jessup, for this online webinar presenting best practice options, so you can support your customers to manage and prevent Queensland Fruit Fly in their gardens.
Join Andrew to learn about:
- best practice options for traps, baits and nets, including brand suggestions.
- practical recommendations for nursery staff in procurement roles: shelf life, storage requirements, multi-use products, recommended container sizes, legal requirements for chemicals and more.
- educating customers (common questions from the community) and where to find additional resources.
- cultivars more resilient to QFF attack
- seasonal timeline of what to do when, to pre-empt stock requirements
When: Wednesday 22 July, at 7PM – 8:30 PM
Register here: https://qff-nursery-staff.eventbrite.com.au
This webinar was organised by Nillumbik Shire Council and is open to nursery staff across all Council areas. Feel free to share this free online event with your local nursery.
2 thoughts on “Queensland Fruit Fly webinar for nursery staff”
I would like to join the webinar
Hi Sue, thank you for your interest in this event. Please register by following this link: https://qff-nursery-staff.eventbrite.com.au